von 8:30 bis 17:00
in BMW Welt Business Center München
Am Olympiapark 1, 80809 München
The German-Indian Business Conference is part of the German-Indian Business Forum and is a platform for decision makers - to confer on matters of mutual interest in the areas of business, politics and policy matters. Come and join us in leveraging this potential by building and maintaining new and sustainable relationships between Germany and India.
• Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO, Olacabs.com
• Wilfried Aulbur, CEO & Managing Partner, Roland Berger India
• Guenter Butschek, CEO, TATA Motors
• Nishith Desai, Founder, Nishith Desai Associates
• Ravneet Gill, CEO, Deutsche Bank India
• Vikram Pawah, CEO, BMW India
• Thomas Sasse, Partner, Corplegal
Register Online by 31st July 2017
Click here to register online under Program - Registration Business Conference section. The number of seats are limited. You will receive an e-mail once your participation is confirmed. Only confirmed participants can attend the event.
Informieren Sie andere Unternehmer